What is Workshops for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises all about?
- We study the nature of the businesses and requirements of the start-ups for product marketing, lead generation and brand visibility in digital space and accordingly conduct training in suitable areas.
- Our emphasis is to deliver digital marketing as a holistic platform integrated with traditional marketing for higher revenue generation for businesses..
- Training areas include SEO, digital analytics, branding and customer engagement, channels of marketing in digital age, social media marketing, Strategy, Planning and Implementation of marketing mix, visibility strategy, content marketing.
- We focus on imparting training on key strategies and tools to be utilised for product marketing and sales with more effort towards 360 degree overview.
- Our approach focusses on two-way interaction, peer knowledge network, hands-on exercises, world class case studies and innovation.
Some topics for the workshop
- Website development (Domain, Hosting and WordPress)
- Tools for E-commerce (zepo, kartrocket and shopify)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media for business(fan/brand page, targeting, ad campaigns)
- Lead generation for business
- Web Analytics, metrics and tracking
- Contest, campaign, conversion and communication
- Online Reputation Management
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile App Marketing
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy and Implementation
- Tools for measurement and analytics of campaign performance
- Branding for digital media and user engagement
How will the workshop benefit your business
- Stay up-to-date with latest marketing trends
- Learn the best digital strategies and tactics to generate successful campaigns
- Improve your online visibility and brand identity
- Increase your business networking
- Plan your marketing strategies in an organized way
- Be able to monitor and track for ROI and reporting using sophisticated analytics tools
- Generate quality leads, boost conversions and yield higher revenues using digital channels
Why is digital marketing important for traditional businessmen and entrepreneurs
- Digital marketing makes you ready for future
- It is more cost effective than traditional marketing
- It delivers right results which are measurable, trackable and reported accurately
- It helps to generate better revenues
- It facilitates interaction with right set of audiences
- It helps in brand building and reputation management
- It provides better ROI for your marketing plan
- It is the fastest growing field to improve business and customer relationship
- It gives you the opportunity to explore newer sales avenues and be a step ahead of competitors